Rental products are normal Shopify products but with the option to be rented instead and as well as bought.
You can set products to be included in rental from the Products in the Shopify admin. Once an item is included in the rental you can update its options from the Products in Supercycle in your Shopify admin.
- From your Shopify admin, click products
- Do one of the following:
- To select items one by one, click the checkbox next to each item that you want to select.
- To select a range of items, click to select an item, then hold the shift key and click another item. This selects the first and last items that you clicked, and all items in between.
- To select all list items on a page, click the checkbox at the top of the item list.
- To select all list items from your store, click the checkbox at the top of the item list, and then click Select all 50+ items from your store.
- Click more on bulk actions then select Include in rental.
- Under Rental methods check the details then click Import.
- Your items will now be set up with Supercycle and available to rent. Click the name of the rental product to modify the Rental product details.
After you've set a product to be included in rental, you can edit them to change their rental details.
You may not want all variants to be available in Membership rental, to do this you can set the variant to be excluded from rental.
To exclude a variant from rental:
- Click Active on the variants you want to exclude.
- Change to inactive.
- Click Save.
When you remove a rental product from Supercycle it doesn't not delete the Shopify product.
To remove a product from rental: