With Shopify discounts, you can set up discounts for your customers on an active membership. You can create codes for a value discount, a percentage discount, a buy X get Y discount, or a free shipping discount.
To only allow the discount code to work for specific customers you need to create a customer segment. You can build a new customer segment by combining filter names, operators, and values.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Customers.
- Click Segments.
- Click Create Segment.
- Click filter
- Choose Shopify, then Customer tags
- Select contains, then 'has active subscription'
- Click apply filter
- Click save
- Give your segment a name for example 'Active membership'
- Once saved you can click Use segment to use with discount codes
You could also create segments for different membership plans so you can create different discounts for each membership.
If you want your discount codes for your customers to only apply to certain products you can create a collection of products for the discount to work against.